Had chance to process the 14:05BST PhoneSat pass IQ file and have got some more image pieces (again I have scaled them up from the original 20 x 15 pixel size)
Also decode a few more data packets, from Graham and Bell the PhoneSat 1.0 Satellites
Also got a sensor packet from Alexandra (the PhoneSat 2.0 Beta Satellite)
These packets not be encoded; and are plain ASCII characters. There are 5 types of packet:
Sensors from the phone
- Time: unix time time in milli seconds.
- Reboot: number of reboots of the phone.
- Counter: number of packets sent since the beginning of the mission.
- Packet type: for this packet will be sensors from the phone (1).
- Phase: phase in which the satellite is (we have 3 phases).
- Compass: magnetic field value for X, Y, Z axes from the phone sensor in nanoTesla.
- Gyro: spin rate for X, Y, Z axes from the phone sensor in deg/sec.
- Accel: accelerometer value of X, Y, Z axes from the phone sensor in m/sec2
- Format: [Time, Reboot, Counter, Packet Type, Phase, CompassX, CompassY, CompassZ, GyroX, GyroY, GyroZ, AccelX, AccelY, AccelZ]
My packet was
So 1262348062776 milliseconds (this doesn’t look right, gives 01 January 2010 12:14:23!)
Reboot number 11
Packet type 1
Compass X = 30.4, Y = 38.8, Z = 13.2
Gyro X = 80.2, Y = -5.7, Z = -68.5
Accel X = -0.5, Y= 0.1, X= -0.6